The all-new women's RX 90 W combines Lange's innovative Dual Core shell technology with new women-specific fit and features. Our new Shin Control thermo-formable liner adapts perfectly to the lower leg for increased support while alleviating common pressure points and shin sensitivity for better, longer ski days. Dual Core construction ensures unparalleled rebound and flex control for total control of your line.
- Flex: 90 - A stiff flex for advanced to expert level women
- Last: 100 mm - Designed to fit average width and average volume feet.
- Dual Core Technology - A new Power Injection method allows Lange to inject two different durometers of plastic simultaneously through 5 injection ports, with the two plastics being directed to specific parts of the boot. The harder plastic goes to the heel, spine and lower shell to retain stiffness, while the softer plastic goes to areas that wrap the foot and lower leg for comfort.
- Shin Control - Lange's unique women-specific Shin Control liner offers maximum comfort while maintaining the required precision and responsiveness for optimum ski control. The anatomical asymmetric tongue distributes shin pressure as you flex into the boot, dispersing it over a larger area for enhanced comfort and more control.
- Dual 3D Performance Liner with Shin Control and Thinsulate - A liner pre-formed twice in 3D. The inside of the liner is pre-formed to support the foot while the outside is pre-formed to the shape of the boot to limit movement and thus ensure superior precision and power transfer.
- Shell - Polyurethane
- Cuff - Polyurethane
- 4 Alu Race
- 2 x 6 Tooth Upper Ladders with 3 Position Options
- 40 mm Velcro Strap
- Replaceable Bi-Material Pads
Style: LBH2230View full details
Customers Also Bought
Customers Also Viewed
See what others are saying about this product.