The Foundation is Arbor's starting place: a quality-made, entry-level snowboard with style. It's the perfect board for riders who are want to take their snowboarding to the next level and are looking for great value. Arbor's signature combination of Parabolic Rocker and Grip Tech contact points allows you to easily transition in and out of turns while maintaining solid edge control in any terrain of sustainably sourced Poplar and Paulownia. The Foundation is sealed in with Recycled Steed Edges, held together by Entropy Bio-Resin, and finished off with a factory wax using Wend Natural Wax.
- Flex: 3 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- The System Rocker – The Rocker System combines a progressive parabolic arc rocker profile with a tri-radial Grip Tech sidecut design. Enjoy more natural and cleaner tracking turns with a high-performance surfy ride.
- Spoonhead Tip – All-mountain function in a range of snow conditions.
- Grip-Tech – A tri-radial sidecut design that is not "blended." Natural shaping intersections, that in the past were eliminated, have been transformed into heel and toe contact points that provide a direct, more ergonomic way to grip the snow when additional control is needed.
- 360° Rails – A 360°, fully wrapped sidewall that eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Recycled ABS – When a plastic alternative is unavailable, as in the case of ABS sidewalls, Arbor does its best to opt for a recycled material to improve the sustainability of its products.
- Biax Glassing – A biax over biax lay-up that's designed for park and street inspired all-mountain riding. Also creates a good platform for learning.
- FSC Certified Highland Core – Made from a blend of poplar and paulownia for super light weight performance, durability, and return.
- Recycled Steel Edges – Arbor uses the most sustainable components possible. All edges are made from recycled steel. Highly durable, recycled steel edges embody both quality and sustainability.
- Extruded Base – A tough, user-friendly extruded base that delivers lighter-weight performance.
- Factory Tuned – Arbor detunes the tip and tail contact points on all of its snowboards for a catch-free ride before they leave the factory.
- Wend Natural Wax – All Arbor snowboards hit the shop floor ready to ride with Wend Natural Wax.
- 2x4 14-Pack Inserts
Style: 12007480View full details
Customers Also Bought
Customers Also Viewed
See what others are saying about this product.