The YETI Tundra 45 combines versatility with durability. This premium cooler is infused with that legendary YETI toughness -- a durable rotomolded construction and up to two inches of PermaFrost Insulation. Which is to say it's built to last and will keep your contents ice-cold even in sweltering conditions, like a triple-digit summer day in central Texas. No bowing, cracking, or melting here.
- All Tundra coolers come with one dry goods basket.
- FatWall Design: Extra-thick walls hold up to two inches of insulation for unmatched ice retention.
- PermaFrost Insulation: Pressure-injected commercial-grade polyurethane foam in the walls and lid makes sure your ice stays ice.
- RotoMolded Construction: Makes it armored to the core and virtually indestructible.
- T-Rex Lid Latches: Heavy-duty rubber latches are made with patented technology so you'll never see another busted latch.
- Interlock Lid System: Creates a form-fitting barrier against the heat.
- Vortex Drain System: Leakproof, rugged, and designed for quick and easy draining.
- AnchorPoint Tie-Down-Slots: Molded tie-down slots for easy mounting to your boat, trailer, or truck bed.
- ColdLock Gasket: A freezer-quality gasket circles the length of the lid to block out the heat and lock in the cold.
- NeverFail Hinge System: Two hinge pins and interlocking design prevent the hinge from ever breaking.
- LipGrip Handles: Stay out of the way and make carrying your catch seem less of a chore.
- Bearfoot Non-Slip Feet: Prevent sliding to keep your YETI in place.
Style: YT45CView full details
Customers Also Bought
Customers Also Viewed
See what others are saying about this product.