Blaze 86 Skis 2022
Volkl Women's Blaze 86 Skis 2022
- Tip & Tail Rocker – Bends up only in the shovel and tail zones, with a camber shape in the middle.
- 3D Radius Sidecut – Three radii in one ski shape deliver maximum versatility - long radii at the tip and tail for stability and smoothness, and a short radius in the mid-body allows the skier to switch from long arcs to short turns at will, at any speed.
- Hybrid Multilayer Woodccore – Light and stable poplar and beech woods, individually weighed and selected by weight before gluing, are used tip to tail. In the center of the core, a CNC-milled Isocore area contributes liveliness and dampening.
- Suspension Tips and Tails – Inserts made of elastic TPU material on the edges of the tip and tail which act like a bumper in wind-blown or tracked snow.
- Full Sidewall – Direct and strong power transmission with full length sidewalls.
- P-Tex 2100 – A sintered high-density and high molecular weight polyethylene base with great gliding characteristics and high durability.
- We recommend a brake width equal to or at most 15 mm wider than the ski waist width.
Style: 121436.View full details
See what others are saying about this product.