- Flex Rating – 6 - 9
- Instep Flex Zone – The Instep Flex Zone functions to maintain natural ankle flexion in your boot, whether in or out of your bindings.
- Vans Flex Control System – Removable high-rebound Hytrel® tongue stiffeners allow riders to custom-tune their flex. Slide them both in for maximum support, use just one to provide either increased lateral or medial response or leave them out for a softer-flexing boot. As boots soften up over the course of a season, you can add the tongue stiffeners back in to extend the life of your boots.
- Asymmetrical Flex Zone
- Powercuff Strap – Providing extra support at the top of the boot for increased stability and response. Its configuration gives riders customizable levels of engagement and the option of wrapping the strap around the internal liner or the exterior tongue.
- V3 Ultracush with TNF FlashDry Liner – The most advanced liner ever from Vans, this inner features The North Face's FlashDry fabric, which transfers and eliminates moisture. An UltraCush layer provides all-day comfort with minimal seams, and a neoprene forefoot gives a natural flex. A dual-density heat-moldable core is bolstered by the latest X-Cage--extra security and heel hold that keeps you in contact with your board at all times.
- V3 Boot Harness – This advanced support harness delivers the highest level of support to the ankle and instep, keeping the V3 liner and boot shell locked in and connected.
- Boa Custom Focus Plus – Custom Focus Plus features two high-power reels that control three zones of closure linked by Vans’ exclusive Custom Slide Guide, delivering concentrated closure around the instep area for superior heel hold.
- Vans Custom Slide Guide – Anatomical shape provides adjustable fit anywhere along the instep area for added comfort and unrivaled heel hold.
- V3 POPCUSH Footbed – A triple density footbed that combines impact cushioning with energy transfer, the V3 POPCUSH fights fatigue with anatomical shaping, arch support, a moisture-wicking topsheet and OrthoLite® open-cell top foam.
- V3 UltimateWaffle – UltraCush midsole construction for lightweight performance and advanced dampening. Aggressive perimeter lug pattern for increased traction and optimum snow release. Co-molded asymmetrical ESS arch cradle for additional support and response.
- Heat Retention 360º – All Vans snowboard boots feature a newly improved thermal retention layer that provides a 360° wrap of the toe box and between the outsole and the liner. This essential layer keeps heat in and cold out, ensuring all-day warmth and comfort.
- Waterproof Breathable Valves – Moisture management through waterproof valves ensures breathability--meaning dry socks, dry feet, and a more comfortable and longer ride.
- Waterproof Zipper Shroud and D Ring – This feature is a durable and weatherproof fabric shield that protects the lower part of your boot from snow, ice, and moisture, ensuring easy access to your Boa closure no matter what the weather throws at you. It also features a metal D-ring for securely fastening your pant gaiters to lock out snow.
Style: VN0A2DIQ0CFView full details
Customers Also Bought
Customers Also Viewed
See what others are saying about this product.
- PSPeter S.Verified Buyer2 years agoReviewingVans Verse Snowboard Boots 2021Rated 2 out of 5 starsOne boot was smaller than the other.
The right boot was perfect!!! Unfortunately, the left one felt one size too small even though I never have problems like that.