Women's Mach1 95 MV Ski Boots 2020
Tecnica Women's Mach1 95 MV Ski Boots 2020
The Mach1 MV 95 W is a performance oriented-women specific ski boot built on a medium last. With a flex rating of 95, this boot features Tecnica`s C.A.S. (Custom Adaptive Shape) system with numerous fit solutions for the shell and liner, including a thermoformable cuff. Tecnica has covered the liner in lambs wool with Celliant micro-crystals. These convert body heat into infrared radiation, which stimulates blood circulation, thereby increasing warmth around the entire foot. The Women's Natural Stance puts you in the perfect balanced position to take you to the next level of skiing.
- Last: 100 mm – An average width last to fit the majority of feet.
- Flex: 95 – A stiff flex for advanced skiers who require quick rebound and ski response for steeper terrain.
- Quick Instep – A shaped plastic component at the instep that is softer than the rest of the shell helps you to step into and out of the ski boot.
- C.A.S. Cuff Adapter – C.A.S Cuff Adapter technology allows for a wide range of customization in the upper cuff area that can greatly improve comfort and performance. The cuff is heat moldable at 80°C (176°F) to conform to a wide range of calf shapes, and can increase in volume by 10% or decrease by 5%.
- C.A.S. Grindable Boot Board – The removable C.A.S. boot board offers plenty of thickness for grinding and a grid pattern for reference.
- C.A.S. Shell with Cuff Adapt – Custom Adaptive Shape shells are anatomically formed around the heel and problem areas at the factory. Common punch zones are plainly marked with a dot grid pattern on the shell, and the new polyether and Triax 3.0 shell materials offer improved stability when heated.
- Therm-ic Heating System – A full integration of the heating system inside the liner. Power button to set 3 different heating levels. USB charger.
- Women's Ultrafit Pro Liner + Celliant, Wool and Thermoforming Collar – Thin and responsive pre-formed liner offers superior performance and fit. Uses a microcell material that is pre-shaped to the anatomy of the foot. The microcell is also easy to customize and has a low pack-out rate over time.
- Celliant & Lambswool Heat – Celliant & Lambswool Heat is powered by 13 thermoreactive minerals that convert body heat into Infrared energy. Infrared penetrates deep into the tissue to increase circulation, oxygen and blood flow. This results in improved performance, thermal regulation and faster recovery.
- Women's Liner Collar – New structure and construction of the upper part of the liner to ensure perfect adaptation to the female calf.
- Natural Women's Stance – More upright 12° cuff forward lean and 3 mm higher back spine.
- Double Oversize Alignment
- 12° Forward Lean
- 3.8° Ramp Angle
- 4 Micro Alu Buckles + Catches with Lift Lock
- Lift Lock – Innovative Lift Lock system holds the buckles up and out of the way so they don't catch while getting in or out of your boots.
- 35 mm Power Strap
- ISO 5355 Alpine Soles
Style: 20156200062View full details
See what others are saying about this product.