Mach1 120 LV Ski Boots 2020
Tecnica Mach1 120 LV Ski Boots 2020
Mach1 stands for pure performance and precise fit with an ultimate level of customization. High performance skiers looking to up their game will appreciate the directness of the new Asymmetrical Power Transmission shell. The newly redesigned low volume 98mm last which is supported by the C.A.S. fit system, delivers the ultimate level of power, comfort and control. The new LV 120 lives up to the Mach1 name.
- Last: 98 mm – A narrow last designed for utmost precision and/or lower volume feet.
- Flex: 120 – A stiff flex for expert or heavier skiers who require quick rebound and ski response.
- Quick Instep – A shaped plastic component at the instep that is softer than the rest of the shell helps you to step into and out of the ski boot.
- C.A.S. Grindable Boot Board – The removable C.A.S. boot board offers plenty of thickness for grinding and a grid pattern for reference.
- C.A.S. Shell – Custom Adaptive Shape shells are anatomically formed around the heel and problem areas at the factory. Common punch zones are plainly marked with a dot grid pattern on the shell, and the new polyether and Triax 3.0 shell materials offer improved stability when heated.
- Performance C.A.S. Liner – The C.A.S. material has revolutionized the ski boot world in terms of fit and customization. C.A.S. is a durable dual density material that can be customized in four ways - thermo-shaping, punching, grinding or by applying fit kit patches. It has a low pack-out rate, maintaining a great fit over a longer period of time.
- Floating Tongue with C.A.S. Instep
- C.A.S. Foot Arch
- Celliant Insulation – Celliant, available on the Mach1 and Mach Sport series, is powered by 13 thermo-reactive minerals that convert body heat into infrared energy. Infrared penetrates deep into the tissue to increase circulation, oxygen and blood flow. This results in improved performance, thermal regulation and faster recovery.
- Shell – Asymmetric C.A.S. Polyester
- Cuff – Asymmetric Polyester with Overinjected Backspine
- 4.4° Ramp Angle
- 13° Forward Lean
- Double Screwed Cuff Alignment
- 4 Micro-Adjustable Buckles
- Lift Lock – Innovative Lift Lock system holds the buckles up and out of the way so they don't catch while getting in or out of your boots.
- 45mm Velcro Power Strap
- ISO 5355 Bi-Material Replaceable Sole Pads
Style: 10189600066View full details
See what others are saying about this product.
- GPGerald P.Verified Buyer2 years agoRated 5 out of 5 starsTexas ski Boots for a Utah Skier
Excellent price for TECNICA MACH1 120 LV SKI BOOTS 2020(130s are too stiff for me). Arrived FAST and in perfect condition! Very pleased with St. Bernard!