Mach1 120 HV Ski Boots 2020
Tecnica Mach1 120 HV Ski Boots 2020
Mach1 stands for pure performance and precise fit with an ultimate level of customization. High performance skiers looking to up their game will appreciate the directness of the Asymmetrical Power Transmission shell. Built on a high-volume, 103 mm wide last and supported by the C.A.S. fit system, the HV 120 delivers a level of power, comfort and control that has never been seen in a high-volume boot. The HV 120 lives up to the Mach1 name.
- Last: 103 mm – A wide last designed for out-of-the-box comfort and carefree, all-day skiing, especially for those with wider feet.
- Flex: 120 – A stiff flex for expert or heavier skiers who require quick rebound and ski response.
- Quick Instep – A shaped plastic component at the instep that is softer than the rest of the shell helps you to step into and out of the ski boot.
- C.A.S. Grindable Boot Board – The removable C.A.S. boot board offers plenty of thickness for grinding and a grid pattern for reference.
- C.A.S. Shell – Custom Adaptive Shape shells are anatomically formed around the heel and problem areas at the factory. Common punch zones are plainly marked with a dot grid pattern on the shell, and the new polyether and Triax 3.0 shell materials offer improved stability when heated.
- Performance C.A.S. Liner – The C.A.S. material has revolutionized the ski boot world in terms of fit and customization. C.A.S. is a durable dual density material that can be customized in four ways - thermo-shaping, punching, grinding or by applying fit kit patches. It has a low pack-out rate, maintaining a great fit over a longer period of time.
- Floating Tongue with C.A.S. Instep
- Celliant Insulation – Celliant, available on the Mach1 and Mach Sport series, is powered by 13 thermo-reactive minerals that convert body heat into infrared energy. Infrared penetrates deep into the tissue to increase circulation, oxygen and blood flow. This results in improved performance, thermal regulation and faster recovery.
- Shell – Asymmetric C.A.S. Polyester
- Cuff – Asymmetric Polyester with Fiberglass Spine Insert
- Double Screwed Cuff Alignment
- 12° Forward Lean
- 3.8° Ramp Angle
- 4 Micro-Adjustable Buckles
- Lift Lock – Innovative Lift Lock system holds the buckles up and out of the way so they don't catch while getting in or out of your boots.
- 45mm Velcro Power Strap
- ISO 5355 Bi-Material Replaceable Sole Pads
Style: 10186100066View full details
See what others are saying about this product.