Drift Snow Goggles
Smith Women's Drift Snow Goggles
Sleek look, medium fit, and decades of proven goggle function are combined in the new Drift. Airflow lens technology provides active ventilation to reduce fog in even the worst conditions, making the Drift the solid choice for a reliable medium-fit goggle.
- Cylindrical Lens: Cylindrical lenses are built on a base curve only in the X (horizontal) axis. Providing Class 1 optical standards and optimum fit characteristics.
- Carbonic-X: Smith's carbonic-x outer lens material is individually molded to offer optimum scrath and impact resistence, increased visual acuity and enhanced contrast sensitivity. The carbonic-x material meets Class 1 optical standards. There is simply no better lens.
- Fog-X Anti-Fog Inner Lens: Fog-X lens treatment employs a hydrophilic, micro-etched surface to absorb moister and disperse it over a wide surface area to prevent fogging. Because it is physically carved into the lens, it can't be wiped away like other anti-fog coatings.
- Tapered Lens Technology: When light passes through a medium it refracts, i.e. changes course. If left uncorrected, this refraction can cause visual distortion and eye fatigue. Smith's Tapered Lens Technology straightens out the incoming light rays by progressively tapering the lens from the optical center toward the peripheral view. What this means for you is that you see with 100% accuracy and maximum comfort.
- Responsive Fit frame design
- Women's medium fit
- Dual-slide strap adjustment system
- 2-layer DriWix face foam
- Helmet compatible
- Ultra-wide, silicone backed strap
- Includes microfiber goggle bag
Style: DT3IOO19View full details
See what others are saying about this product.