Women's Mountain View Windbreaker Jacket
Patagonia Women's Mountain View Windbreaker Jacket
Built for bike commuting, hiking and everyday life, this sporty, hooded windbreaker jacket is made from a microdobby-textured 59% recycled polyester and 41% polyester shell and lined with moisture-wicking mesh.
- Shell made from 59% recycled polyester/41% polyester microdobby weave with a subtle surface texture; the mesh lining wicks moisture for comfort
- Three-panel hood has elasticized trim around the opening and stows in the collar with a secure snap closure; jacket has reflective cord on zipper pulls and reflective strips at center-front hood and center-back collar for visibility
- Features a stand-up collar, Metaluxe center-front zipper and easy-access front pockets
- Roomy chest pocket keeps valuables within reach
- Open thread rivets under arms provide ventilation
- Comfortable elasticized cuffs are lined with reflective tape and fold back when extra visibility is needed
- Adjustable drop-tail hem provides extra coverage
- Shell: 2.3-oz 59% recycled polyester/41% polyester microdobby with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lining: 4.3-oz 91% nylon/9% spandex knit mesh.
- Lining fabric is certified as bluesign approved
Style: 27756View full details
See what others are saying about this product.