Built for travel: Patagonia's lightest packable hoody is made from stretchy 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed light moisture, and it packs down into a tiny stow pocket.
- This 50+ UPF sun protection hoody packs into a small stow pocket and with a full-length zipper, effortlessly layers over tees, tanks or long-sleeves. An adjustable hood protects against the elements and two large zippered pockets keep stuff safe. Partially elasticized hem adds shape. Hip length.
- Full-length zipper for easy layering; hoody packs into a small stow pocket
- Adjustable hood protects against the elements
- Two large zippered pockets keep valuables safe
- Partially elasticized hem
- Hip length
- 2.6-oz 100% recycled polyester stretch ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
Style: 27280View full details
Customers Also Bought
Customers Also Viewed
See what others are saying about this product.