Men's Nano-Air Vest
Patagonia Men's Nano-Air Vest
Patagonia Men's Nano-Air VestSTYLE # 84270
Icy runnels up high, sun-warmed rock down low: Springtime means sendin temps. Whatever your preferred medium, core warmth matters, and our new Nano-Air Vest keeps pace throughout high-output, stop-and-go missions in variable conditions. Its exclusive, stretchy and highly breathable fabric package integrates the qualities of fleece, soft shell and puffy by combining a plain-weave liner, warm-when-wet FullRange insulation, and a lightweight-yet-durable, weather- shedding nylon ripstop shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, so you can put it on and leave it on. The vest s soft, supple feel and full mechanical stretch allow for a close, athletic fit over baselayers and an uninhibited range of motion. The left-chest pocket and two handwarmer pockets all close with trim, low-bulk zippers. The center-front zipper has a storm flap and zipper garage, while stretch binding at the armholes and a dual-adjustable drawcord hem seal in warmth.
- Light-yet-durable 100% nylon ripstop shell and plain-weave liner offer generous mechanical stretch and exceptional breathability, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary 60-g FullRange Insulation warms and stretches; combined with the shell and liner, this creates a vest with excellent mechanical stretch and unprecedented air permeability (40CFM)
- Iconic Nano Puff brick quilting in the side panels improves shape and durability
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two handwarmer pockets and a left chest pocket are zippered, welted and low-bulk to work comfortably with a harness or pack
- Stretch binding at the armholes and a dual- adjustable drawcord hem seal in warmth
- Shell: 1.3-oz 20-denier 100% nylon ripstop. Lining: 2-oz 50-denier 100% nylon plain weave. Both shell and lining with mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 60-g FullRange 100% polyester stretch insulation
- 252 g (8.9 oz)
Style: 84270View full details
See what others are saying about this product.
- TTTracy T.Verified Buyer6 years agoReviewingPatagonia Men's Nano-Air VestRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat Vest!
Got it for my boyfriend for Valentine's Day. He loved it, it fit well and he liked the lighter weight of the vest. He said he can wear it in spring too!