Women's Pandora 84 Skis 2019
Line Women's Pandora 84 Skis 2019
For those early groomer laps, exploratory tree missions, and anything the frontside of the mountain can throw at you, pick up the LINE Pandora 84 Skis and make hardpack an enjoyable experience again.
- Directional Flex - The softer tip floats and initiates turns easily while the stiffer tail provides power, stability and high speed control.
- Flex Rating (1 Soft - 8 Stiff) - 3.5
- Early Rise - Tip and tail lift away from the snow to bring the contact points closer to the center of the ski. This increases a ski's lift in deep snow and allows it to engage more quickly on hardpack.
- Rocker Profile - 3mm Tip / 4mm Camber / 2mm Tail
- Thin Tip - Super thin core and sidewall in the tips are 100 grams lighter per pair for reduced swing weight and tip bounce.
- Early Taper - The widest part of the sidecut begins tapering earlier in the tip and tail which reduces tail hook ups in powder.
- 5-Cut - Five different radiuses are blended into the ski's sidecut. The result? A wide variety of turn shapes and an intuitive feel.
- Capwall Construction - The best of both worlds! Cap on the top for light and playful performance with sidewall over the edge for added protection.
- Aspenlite Core - 100% Aspen for the lightest, most nimble feel.
- Direct Top - Directionally striated material not only looks fast but sheds snow faster so you can show off those legendary Line graphics more on the chairlift.
- Sintered 1.3mm Base
- 2.1 x 2mm Edges
Style: A180301901View full details
See what others are saying about this product.