The Lib Tech TRS HP C2X Snowboard is truly one of the most calibrated and dialed-in high performance freestyle boards in today's market.
- Medium-Stiff Flex - Stout enough to charge your hardest but without excessive harshness.
- Horsepower (HP) Construction - 60% Aspen / 40% Paulownia
- C2X Technology - A shorter, more aggressive banana rocker combined with cambers that sit more underfoot. Extra solid tip and tail pressure for power, pop, precision and end-to-end stability combined with a medium amount of pressure between your feet for carving, edge hold on ice and float in pow.
- Lightweight Spin-Slim Tips and Tails
- Triaxial / Biaxial Fiberglass
- UHMW Sintered Sidewalls
- UHMW Tip / Tail Impact Deflection
- Birch Internal Sidewalls
- Magne-Traction - Strategically located edge serrations provide unreal edge hold and control in all conditions. Turns ice into powder.
- Eco Sublimated TNT Base
- Eco Sublimated Bio Beans Top
- Art by Anthony Hurd
- 2 x 4 Inserts
Style: SN18041View full details
Customers Also Bought
Customers Also Viewed
See what others are saying about this product.