Range MIPS Snow Helmet 2020
Giro Range MIPS Snow Helmet 2020
The Range MIPS is the first helmet to boast truly integrated, custom fit at the turn of a dial. By utilizing a two-piece shell and a durable yet semi-flexible design what we call Conform Fit Technology this helmet expands and contracts, adapting to every rider's individual head shape. The result is not only unsurpassed comfort, but also the sleekest, lowest-profile helmet in Giro's history. High-end performance and functional features like MIPS technology, Adjustable Venting, an integrated POV camera mount, and Fidlock magnetic buckle closure complete this leading-edge design, making it one of our most popular helmets and team rider favorite for freeride pursuits
- Articulating Hard-Shell Construction
- Low Profile Design
- MIPS | Multi-Directional Impact Protection System – MIPS is a step forward in helmet design and can provide more protection in certain impacts. There are three main components to a MIPS-equipped helmet: the Interior Foam Liner, the Low Friction Liner and an elastomeric attachment system between them. In an angled impact, the elastomeric attachment system stretches to allow the foam liner to rotate independently around your head. The goal of this technology is to further reduce rotational forces.
- Thermostat Control Adjustable Venting – Allows you to custom tune airflow instantly with a simple, low profile control button on the outside of the helmet. No other system is faster or easier to adjust, and nothing is more effective at keeping you comfortable.
- Stack Ventilation – Stack Ventilation was developed based on research showing the majority of the warm air that can cause fogging exhausts from the center top vent of the goggle. Aligning the Stack Vent in the helmet with the center vent of your goggles helps to keep them clear and fog free while maintaining total helmet and goggle integration.
- Conform Fit Technology – The fully integrated Conform Fit System utilizes a two-piece shell that literally forms to the rider's head shape by expanding and contracting with the turn of a dial. A truly adaptive design, it features a durable yet semi-flexible EPP construction that provides the lowest-profile fit Giro has ever created and unsurpassed custom comfort.
- Fidlock Magnetic Buckle Closure – The pinch-free, one-handed Fidlock Magnectic Snap helmet buckle combines the advantages of two fastening concepts in a completely new way. Strong magnets make it easy to open and close while a secure snap functionality ensures a continuously high locking force.
- POV Camera Mount Included – Stealthy, secure and super easy to operate, allowing you to instantly deploy your POV camera for filming or quickly pop it off and stash it.
- Polartec Power Grid Padding
- Compatible with Aftermarket Giro Audio Systems by Outdoor Tech (Sold Separately)
- Seamless Compatibility with All Giro Goggles – For optimal performance of both helmets and goggles, Giro products are designed to work together. Ensuring a seamless interface between helmet and goggles offers exceptional fit and dependable, worry-free function.
Style: 710959View full details
See what others are saying about this product.
- LCLinda C.Verified Buyer2 years agoReviewingGiro Range MIPS Snow Helmet 2020Rated 5 out of 5 starsFits great on a small
Fits great on a small head.