Agent 2.0X Women's Skis 2022
Faction Agent 2.0X Women's Skis 2022
You'll love this ski if: You want to charge with a lightweight ski; You want a "tourable" ski that puts a huge emphasis on the downhill experience; You think light weight is important but durability and stability is better; You want a modern tip that will help you rise above the snow and easily initiate the turn; You prefer a modern shape with a stiffer tail that supports a strong finish to the turn; You want a ski that floats in most conditions; You want one ski to do it all: long tours, short tours, inbounds, your one ski to travel with.
- 320mm Tip Rocker / 4mm Camber / 190mm Flat Tail Rocker
- Flex Rating – 7 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- Elliptical Sidecut – Made up of a longer radius underfoot and shorter radii in the tip and tail of the ski. The long radius underfoot means you can pivot faster and easier, while a shorter radius in the tip and tail results in seamless turn initiation. This sidecut allows for a wide variety of turn lengths and angles.
- Freeride Flat Tail – Traditional flat tail design is built for speed, ultimate edge grip and control throughout charging turns. Brought into the modern day with a slight tail rocker, this shape is easier than ever to slash your turn into a slarve and won't hook up in fresh conditions.
- Surf Zones – Unites rocker and tip taper ensuring these two key features work in harmony. Rocker provides float and facilitates pivoting, while a tapered tip moves the widest part of the ski closer to the center and removes unwanted hooking. Surf Zones promise a floaty, seamless ride in all conditions.
- Lightweight Karuba Core – Karuba is an extremely lightweight wood core with good strength properties. Despite being little known, Karuba provides excellent flex and vibration absorption capabilities without adding weight, making it an ideal wood core for a touring ski that performs just as well on the uphill as on the downhill.
- Full Carbon Weave – Between 8 and 12 strips of Carbon, sandwiching either side of the ski’s woodcore, are laid unidirectionally, providing extra stability to the ski, without adding weight to the build. Each carbon strip is woven into the fibre glass to provide strength and stiffness in the full length of the ski.
- Titanal Binding Plate – When you're on a day-long touring trip in the backcountry, you need to rely on your gear. Titanal reinforcement plates are laid up on top of the lightweight cores ensuring that your binding screws hold. This one-piece design fits alpine and touring bindings, adding trustworthy durability to these lightweight cores.
- Full Strength Sidewall – This construction places strips of protective material along the sides of each core, between the edge and the topsheet. Sidewalls provide the best possible edge hold and stability when the ski is engaged in a turn as well as protecting the wood core, edges and topsheet from impacts and outside damage.
- Anti-Chip Tip & Tail Cap – Full strength sidewall underfoot, with the topsheet wrapping around the ski so that it meets the edge in the tip and tail. This provides strong protection from impact, boosting the ski's durability, as well as reducing the overall weight of the ski for freestyle or touring needs.
- XL 2.5mm Edges – Extra edge thickness gives the skier a pair of skis that absorb shock and impact much better than skis with standard edges. The result is a ski with a much higher life expectancy.
- Scratch Resistant Topsheet
- 1% for the Planet – As a proud member of 1% for the Planet, Faction is committed to donating 1% of all sales from the Agent Series to support organizations, individuals and events that are focused on bringing about a positive impact on the environment we love and enjoy. Their partnership with 1% for the Planet extends far beyond financial aid: Their teams collaborate on volunteer and research projects, as well as marketing initiatives.
- We recommend a brake width equal to or at most 15 mm wider than the ski waist width.
Style: FCSKW21-AG2X-ZZView full details
See what others are saying about this product.