Dalbello Panterra 120 GW I.D. All Mountain Ski Boots 2020STYLE # Comfort and performance united in one shell. The Panterra 120 I.D. GW offers medium strong flex within the "ambitious and carefree" range for sportive and experienced skiers asking for great power transmission and individual adjustment options. New in the upcoming season is the integration of the Power Cage design. The milling cover tech creates a perfect power distribution over the outer shell plus weight reduction without sacificing any stability. Also new are the variable ramp angle and canting system as well as the adaptable collar design. This allows an additional adjustment to your personal requirements and at the same time improves the power transmission. Like its predecessor the 120 I.D. GW offers amazing wearing comfort due to GripWalk and a 50° ski/hike motion range. MyFit allows to individually adjust the I.D. liner as well as the outer shell for a customized fit. The boot still features the well-approved Cabrio design with it's 3-piece architecture, prividing a constant flex with pressure absorbtion and hold. The usage of 3D Grip Texture makes the Panterra line especially sturdy.
- Last: 102 - 100 mm | Variable Volume Fit – Developed to permit skiers to regulate overall boot width from a range of 102 to 100 mm. Once VVF has been set, Panterra models may be skied, put on and taken off using remaining 3 buckles.
- Flex: 120 – Stiff but not too stiff, this flex is the perfect compromise between all mountain mobility and big mountain control.
- Adjustable Rear Cuff Spoiler – Modular rear boot cuff spoiler adapts the boot cuff to a variety of lower leg shapes. Spoiler permits skiers to increase rear cuff height, add rear support and change forward lean.
- My Fit System – The Dalbello legendary fit got an upgrade in more than 60% of the boot range thanks to the My Fit System. Liner and shell can now be thermo customized in addition to the pre-molded Contour 4 shell which is included in every My Fit boot.
- Flex Control – Forward flex characteristics may be adjusted to suit skier`s weight, skill level, and snow conditions.
- ID Now Liner – Fully heat moldable liner using closed cell Intuition foam, thermoformable in only 6 - 12 minutes. They are the lightest and warmest liners for high performing skiers and offer immediate response and energy transmission.
- Cabrio Design – The Cabrio design is a 3 piece construction - shell/cuff/tongue – that comfortably secures the foot and lower leg while optimizing smooth and progressive flex. Dalbello`s Cabrio models provide the ultimate in responsive performance to ski your best.
- Low Cuff Hinge Point – The low hinging cuff permits the boot cuff to more easily follow the natural anatomic movement of the skier`s legs because it has a longer range of forward and rearward hinging motion. For more efficient walking and gliding. Increased power and control with less energy.
- Adjustable Cuff Alignment – Permits skiers to align the lateral inclination of the upper cuff to the skier`s leg. Using 5mm Hex Tool, rotate the mechanism clockwise, or counterclockwise, to align boot cuff to desired position.
- Ski & Hike Mechanism – As the burly cuff lock mechanism frees the upper cuff from the lower shell a long range of motion for functional hiking and climbing is guaranteed. Due to the unique Cabrio design it doesn't compromise skiing performance.
- 33° Total Range of Cuff Motion – 24° Forward Lean / 9° Backward Lean
- Dynalink Heel Retention System – The instep buckle travels in a direct line to the skier's heel, allowing buckle tension to minimize heel lift and sliding.
- Micro-Adjustable Aluminum Buckles – A simple turn of a buckle! Micrometer buckles are easy to use for easy fit customization.
- Inverted Forefoot Buckle – Forefoot closure buckles (above instep) are inverted to close on top of the bootshell, not on the side. The top closure positioning prevents buckle breakage and bending during rail slides, grinds, falls, and transitions.
- Quick Macro Cuff Rack Extension – Extra wide cuff buckle catch can be easily moved into 1 of 3 positions (total range = 30mm) without tools, enhancing the cuff fitting capabilities for a wide variety of leg circumferences and shapes.
- 40 mm Velcro Strap
- Gripwalk Soles Equipped – Provides increased safety and improved natural roll thanks to a curved rubber sole and includes a high-profiled, slip resistant sole.
Style: D1906002.10View full details
Customers Also Bought
Customers Also Viewed
See what others are saying about this product.
- RFRobert F.Verified Buyer3 years agoReviewingDalbello Panterra 120 GW I.D. All Mountain Ski Boots 2020Rated 5 out of 5 starsDalbello Panterra
Great boots, great price and great service.