Lupo AX 120 Freeride Tour Ski Boots 2021
Dalbello Lupo AX 120 Freeride Tour Ski Boots 2021
Dalbello Lupo AX 120 Freeride Tour Ski Boots 2020STYLE # D1907005.00 The Lupo AX 120 has a 100mm last that makes the legendary fit and performance of the Lupo's Cabrio design available to more skiers by offering a wider last. This crossover Freeride/Touring boot can be used equally well inside the resort or out.
- Last: 100 mm – 100 mm average last is ideal for most average and slightly wider feet.
- Flex: 120 – A stiff flex for strong skiers.
- Contour 4 – Contour 4 creates subtle “comfort zones” at 4 critical fit points: ankle, heel, 5th metatarsal, & navicular. Relief contours molded into the inside lower shell at these 4 points provide a close and accurate fit and minimize the need for shell modifications.
- Kinetic Response Tongue – The highly resilient ribbed tongue is available in three different flexes (stiff, medium and soft). All of them stay in permanent contact with the leg and improve the responsiveness and control of the boot's behavior.
- Lupo Air Liner
- Cabrio Design – The Cabrio design is a 3 piece construction - shell/cuff/tongue – that comfortably secures the foot and lower leg while optimizing smooth and progressive flexibility. Dalbello`s Cabrio models provide the ultimate in responsive performance to ski your best.
- Low Cuff Hinge Point – The low hinging cuff permits the boot cuff to more easily follow the natural anatomic movement of the skier`s legs because it has a longer range of forward and rearward hinging motion. For more efficient walking and gliding. Increased power and control with less energy.
- Shell – Irfran
- Cuff – Fiberglass Reinforced Polyamide
- Twin Axis Cuff Alignment – Permits skiers to align the lateral inclination of the upper cuff to the skier`s leg. Using 5mm Hex Tool, rotate the mechanism clockwise, or counterclockwise, to align boot cuff to desired position.
- 67° Total Range of Cuff Motion – 40° Forward Lean / 27° Backward Lean
- Removable Kinetic Response Tonge – Goes on and off in seconds for better touring mobility.
- Hyperband Wide Profile Cuff – Low friction, wide pro?le shin pad closure securely wraps the upper part of the boot cuff with a wide profile, high leverage cuff closure buckle assembly. Smooth flexing design is highly shock absorbent for maximum boot-top comfort.
- Dynalink Heel Retention System – The instep buckle travels in a direct line to the skier's heel, allowing buckle tension to minimize heel lift and sliding.
- Micro-Adjustable Aluminum Buckles – A simple turn of a buckle! Micrometer buckles are easy to use for easy fit customization.
- Inverted Forefoot Buckle – Forefoot closure buckles (above instep) are inverted to close on top of the bootshell, not on the side. The top closure positioning prevents buckle breakage and bending during rail slides, grinds, falls, and transitions.
- 40 mm Power Strap
- GripWalk Soles Equipped
- Tech fittings
Style: D1907005.00View full details
See what others are saying about this product.