Spring Break Slush Slasher Snowboard 2020
Capita Spring Break Slush Slasher Snowboard 2020
The Slush Slasher is the playful mini-park and powder ripper that changed the game. This innovative short-board rails turns on the groomers, transition, and in the park—it`s as fun on jibs as it is in the deep stuff. This board is sure to change your perspective on any terrain and put a smile on even the grumpiest of skeptics. Developed as the antithesis to serious snowboarding, the Spring Break Lightning Palm graphic will cure any tropical depression you might be experiencing.
In addition to an upgraded SuperDrive EX base and a low retail price, the Slush Slashers are sure to stand out in a crowd preventing a lost board in your haze of never-ending good times! The elongated nose plows over anything in its path while the V-shaped Vacation Tail lets you put these snow sharks on cruise control. With the Slush Slasher, the world is your seven-day weekend.
- Flex: 4 – 1 Soft - 10 Stiff
- Party Profile – The Party Pro?le features an easy to ride zero camber mid-section with a kinked ?at kick nose and a chilled out mellow tail. This allows the nose to rise above slush, pow, or chun-der as you lay care-free carves on your way down the hill.
- Made at the Mothership (100% Hydro Powered Facility) – The NH3 natural gas heating system has an ODP (Ozone Depletion Potential) and GWP (Global Warming Potential) of 0, with a COP (coefficient of performance) of 5. This means that for every 1 unit of energy consumed by the system, 5 units of energy for heating and cooling is achieved. It's like making the effort to spin a 360, but landing a silky smooth 1800 instead. The Mothership is also designed to maximize the use of natural light during the day by having ample skylights and strategically placed interior cutaways throughout the entire facility -- while energy efficient LED lighting acts as supplementary illumination where necessary.
- PLT Topsheet Technology – PLT technology is exclusive to CAPiTA MFG and magically bonds the topsheet to an already pressed snowboard. This is magical because the rest of the world mashes their topsheet on with glue, heat and pressure during the pressing stage. Doing so causes the fiberglass structure underneath to show through the topsheet. And because nobody wants to spend their hard earned cash on a bumpy snowboard, many companies slather their tops with a thick, toxic lacquer to smooth things out. Not only is that ish heavy and can potentially develop unsightly hairline cracks, it's also really unhealthy for the working environment. The PLT machine produces a featherlight, smooth, high-gloss finish, without all that poisonous deadweight.
- Multitech Level 5 DeepSpace Silkscreen – Strategically layering ink on multiple levels from the top and the bottom, CAPiTA imbues their graphics with a sense of life through depth.
- 360 Degree HRC48 Steel Edges
- Inlaid Alloy Tail Skid Plate – Make SPARKS!
- Multitech Sublimation + Die-Cut Base – Sublimation is an exact science for an inexact process. In sublimation, ink is pushed through a substrate into base material using pressure and heat.
- Full ABS1000 Sidewalls
- Special Blend Fiberglass + Magic Bean Resin – Custom weighted Biaxial top / Biaxial bottom = increased strength and durability. Impregnated with reformulated, high-performance plant based Magic Bean Resin.
- FSC Certified Select Core – Poppy lightweight core with no irregularities or finger joints for uniform flex and consistency.
- Radial Sidecut – A single radius design that allows your board to start and finish a turn on the same arc.
Style: 19114View full details
See what others are saying about this product.