Step On Snowboard Bindings 2021
Burton Step On Snowboard Bindings 2021
- Medium Flex – The happy medium of binding flex. Medium flex models perform equally on all terrain. Great for progression - responsive, comfortable and forgiving.
- Single Component 30% Short-Glass / Nylon Composite Baseplate – More responsive yet playful. One material throughout creates consistent response and feel for all-terrain domination.
- Re:Flex™ Binding System – Offers more flex, feel, and cushioning than traditional disc bindings, in a package that's universally compatible with all current mounting systems, including 4x4, 3D® (via Burton Rider Service), and the Channel®. The minimized, cored base-plate with Living Hinge™ disc reduces the weight and footprint of the binding, while also bending freely for a more natural flex.
- Re:Flex™ FullBED Cushioning System – Offers full underfoot cushioning that maximizes comfort while minimizing fatigue. Anchored to the baseplate, the stealth trap door design makes it easy to access the mounting hardware.
- FLAD™ – The higher the Forward Lean angle on your hi-backs, the quicker you heel-edge turns. Crank them forward for icy hits in the pipe or back them off for jibbing. Tool-free and micro-adjustable for easy fine-tuning and maximum angle options.
- Compatibility – Must Be Used with Burton Step On™ Boots
- Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
Style: 17283105020View full details
See what others are saying about this product.