Photon BOA Snowboard Boots 2019
Burton Photon BOA Snowboard Boots 2019
The Photon Boa boot is for those who wish to dial-in comfort and fit to the precise click of the Boa Coiler closure system. Hard chargers who prefer response that feels fused to the foot will appreciate the cranked-up power of Lockdown Lacing, which increases heel hold and customization with three distinct adjustment zones. Get the traction required for hiking out of the park and into the sidecountry with the Vibram EcoStep rubber outsole backed by B3 Gel cushioning. Sleeping Bag heat-reflective foil brings it all together by harnessing your body s warmth to keep you out on the hill where you want to be.
- Total Comfort Construction - Get an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box. Total Comfort's industry-exclusive construction eliminates the break-in period for a fit that feels just as good from day 1 to day 100.
- 1:1 Firm Flex PowerUP Tongue - Burton offers 1:1 lasting on every boot. It means every half and full size shell, tongue, and out sole offer a precise fit that is not as common as one would think. Drop your loot on a Burton boot and you won't be stuck with the slop of a mismatched shell and liner. PowerUP tongues feature additional dual-density material for rebound and durability.
- GripLITE Backstay - Creates a snug interface between the boot and the highback. Made of rubber, the Backstay also shaves weight off the boot. The result is a more direct energy transfer from boot to binding to board for reduced rider fatigue.
- Stiff Flex: 7 ( 1 Soft - 10 Stiff ) - Aggressive and responsive for quick edge engagement and control at speed.
- Imprint 3 Liner with Focus Cuff
- EST Optimized Midsole - EST goes beyond bindings by drawing inspiration from the surf/skate heritage of snowboarding and giving you a more direct connection to your board. By eliminating the ramp angle of your outsole, EST lowers your center of gravity, improves board feel, and creates a more surf/skate-like feel. All without sacrificing an ounce of cushioning thanks to ultra-dampening ReBounce and B3 Gel inserts.
- Vibram EcoStep - Made of 30% recycled materials. This outsole has excellent grip and traction from rubber ice spikes but remains lightweight. ReBounce Cushioning, EVA and B3 Gel in the heel and toe area for extra comfort.
- B3 Gel - Ultimate dampening formulated to withstand repeated impacts without breaking down or hardening up in cold temps.
- Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil - This low-profile and lightweight underfoot technology reflects heat back to the feet, improving both warmth and comfort when faced with cold conditions.
- Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed - EVA Footbeds are lightweight, long-lasting, and absorb shock.
- Dual Zone Boa System with Coiler and Lockdown Technologies - Powered by Burton Exclusive New England Ropes with the Boa Guarantee
- Snow-Proof Internal Gusset - All Burton boot tongues feature an internal gusset construction to completely seal the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry.
Style: 150861View full details
See what others are saying about this product.
- KHKeith H.Verified Buyer4 years agoReviewingBurton Photon BOA Snowboard Boots 2019Rated 5 out of 5 starsBurton Photon
Boots are fantastic liner and soles amazing first time using the boa system and I love it but just as great they came with a return shipping label in the box so when they showed up they seemed to tight in that style so they sent me out a new pair a half size lager and I returned the others in the box they showed up in FREE