Women's Vantage 75 C W Skis ?+ L 10 GW Bindings 2020
Atomic Women's Vantage 75 C W Skis ?+ L 10 GW Bindings 2020
The lightweight Atomic Vantage 75 C W is a system ski with a fantastic blend of on-piste stability and all-mountain agility – perfect for up-and-coming or intermediate skiers. It`s built with Carbon Tank Mesh – a layer of rigid woven mesh that adds strength across the ski while reducing weight. It has a Cap Sidewall for solid edge grip. The thinner 75mm waist is totally at home in harder snow. A great forgiving ski that`s easy to control – letting you be the one doing the skiing.
- All Mountain Rocker – 10% Tip Rocker / 90% Camber / Flat Tail
- Prolite Construction – Instead of starting with a standard construction and cutting material away to save weight, Prolite does the opposite. It starts with the slimmest possible profile and then builds up reinforcements in key areas where strength is needed - like the Energy Backbone down each ski edge.
- Densolite Core – A foam core that's agile and dampens vibrations for effortless skiing.
- Energy Backbone – Reinforcement in key zones giving extra strength and edge grip for powerful skiing.
- Carbon Tank Mesh – A layer of rigid woven mesh inserted to add strength from tip to tail while also reducing weight.
- Structured Topsheet – A structured topsheet massively increases durability and gives a high quality finish.
- Cap Sidewall – Full sidewall under the binding, from base to topsheet, for controlled power transmission and great edge grip.
- Atomic Base – Atomic uses high-density sintered bases that are fast on any snow, can stand up to anything, and are easy to maintain.
- Atomic Edges – Atomic edges are made from steel five times more wear resistant than standard steel, for strength and perfect grip.
- Includes L 10 GW Bindings – DIN Range 3 - 10
- Bindings Do Not Come Mounted to Skis – Always have a certified binding technician mount and adjust your bindings.
Style: AASS02040View full details
See what others are saying about this product.