Vantage 90 TI Skis 2020
Atomic Vantage 90 TI Skis 2020
The Atomic Vantage 90 TI is slightly more tuned for on-piste skiing and harder snow. A highly-tuned shape, in a highly versatile waist width, it offers all-mountain capability while sacrificing almost nothing in-bounds. The entire package is built in the industry-exclusive Prolite construction. Revolutionary and lightweight, it adds reinforcements only where needed, keeping the weight low. It`s strong thanks to Titanium Tank Mesh and Energy Backbone, and fully featured with Full Sidewall and Power Woodcore for rigid stability. For the resort ripper who wants a little bit of float and play in the pow, the Vantage 90 TI is a ski that performs day-in, day-out. Better, easier skiing happens on smartly-designed skis – and this ski is exactly that.
- All Mountain Rocker – 15% Tip Rocker / 85% Camber / Flat Tail
- Prolite Construction – Instead of starting with a standard construction and cutting material away to save weight, Prolite does the opposite. It starts with the slimmest possible profile and then builds up reinforcements in key areas where strength is needed - like the Energy Backbone down each ski edge.
- Power Woodcore – A sporty, dynamic ash and poplar woodcore that adds a ton of stability and dampens vibrations at speed.
- Energy Backbone – Reinforcement in key zones giving extra strength and edge grip for powerful skiing.
- Titanium Tank Mesh – A layer of lightweight Titanal mesh inserted to add strength from tip to tail.
- Structured Topsheet – A structured topsheet massively increases durability and gives a high quality finish.
- Full Sidewall – Runs across the full length of the ski for precise steering.
- World Cup Finish
- Atomic Edges – Atomic edges are made from steel five times more wear resistant than standard steel, for strength and perfect grip.
- We recommend a brake width equal to or at most 15 mm wider than the ski waist width.
Style: AA0027616View full details
See what others are saying about this product.