Men's Atom LT Hoody
Arc'teryx Men's Atom LT Hoody
This trim hybrid hoody is designed as an active-use insulation layer, providing vital core warmth with liberal mobility and breathability. Lightweight and compressible, the Atom LT Hoody features Coreloft insulation in the torso, arms and hood. The side panels and underarms feature smooth faced, air permeable fleece stretch for ventilation. A wind and moisture resistant outer shell extends stand-alone usability.
- Trim fit, Hip Length
- Windshell: The benefit of taffeta fabrics is their light, airy nature with an ability to turn aside wind. The Atom series have a taffeta outer lining that is treated with DWR (durable water resistant) finish to give them a long-lasting ability to shed moisture. In light precipitation, the Atom LT can be worn as an outer layer.
- No Sweat: Mid layers that can function as outer layers have varied degrees of weather shedding capability; they also have varied degrees of moisture management. In addition to being made of breathable Coreloft insulation, the Atom LT has smooth faced, air permeable fleece stretch side panels to help regulate temperature during exertion.
- Pack Light: Highly compressible, Atom pieces pack down into a tiny parcel of stored warmth. Store the jacket inside its own pocket, or tuck it into a sleeve or inside the hood if you are not restricted by space. A quick shake restores the original loft, time and again.
- Coreloft insulation inside a light taffeta shell. All the comfort of a sleeping bag, but it feels weightless.
- Internal chest pocket
- Two hand pockets
- Stretch-knit cuffs
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Full front zip with wind flap
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
Style: 24477View full details
See what others are saying about this product.