Our Commitment to accessibility.
At St. Bernard, we’re committed to accessibility, diversity and inclusion. We believe all of our guests should be able to easily shop online at saintbernard.com use our smartphone apps, and access all of our other web sites and digital offerings.
Whether you’re using assistive technologies like a screen reader, a magnifier, voice recognition software or switch technology, our mission is to make St. Bernard your preferred shopping destination in all channels by delivering outstanding value, continuous innovation and experiences.
How we accomplish our goals?
We set high standards for web accessibility and constantly strive to ensure we’re in compliance with all laws and guidelines. Our team is filled with professionals who are dedicated to making all of our online experiences the best they can be.
- The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 Level AA are recognized and acknowledged as the international standard measure of success. We regularly test our site to ensure we meet or exceed that standard.
- We’re always learning. We consistently look for improvements in performance, speed and accessibility.
Steps St. Bernard has taken to improve accessibility.
Here are some of the items we’ve addressed to make sure our site is as easy to use as possible for all guests:
- Site Structure — We use appropriate headings, lists, paragraphs and other formatting features on saintbernard.com so that guests can easily use the site with assistive technology.
- Full Keyboard Access — Everything we build can be accessed using a keyboard.
- Site Consistency — We’re consistent in the way we build our site so that once you understand how our menus and pages work, you can count on our sites to be consistent and function the same way every time you interact with them.