You have no items in your shopping cart.
Give Back With Our Apparel, Shoes and Accessories
Tuesday, July 23, 2013 1:30:20 PM America/Chicago
Here at St. Bernard Sports we know how important it is to give back! We love to volunteer in the Dallas and Austin areas and strive to carry brands that follow a similar motto.
The seven brands included above all give a portion of sales to a charity that they strongly believe in. Working with them has opened our eyes to new nonprofit organizations and has even given us the chance to interact firsthand with the recipients of their goodwill.
1. Roma Boots combines fashion with charity to help eradicate the cycle of poverty afflicting street children and orphans. For every pair of Roma Boots sold, a new pair is donated to a child in need. Additionally, 10% of all sales proceeds go to the Roma For All Foundation to help these children break out of their cycle of poverty and despair.
2. Henry and Belle sets aside up to 5% of each sale for philanthropic purposes. The total amount given to each organization will be determined at the end of each year based on Henry & Belle’s overall sales and the number of times each organization is selected. So if you have a favorite cause, be sure to Voice your Choice for it each time you purchase a pair of Henry & Belle denim and tell your friends to do the same.
3. Nepal Mission Bracelets present a life-changing opportunity for you to give hope to the women and children in Nepal. Life is very hard for women in Nepal, but through FairTrade Fashion Designs© employing Nepalese women and your purchase of their Mission bracelets, the women are able to hand make bracelets in a safe environment and provide incomes for their families. In addition, a portion of the proceeds will go to sponsoring children through Friends of Maiti Nepal.
4. Hari Mari Flip Flops gives $3 for every pair of flip flops purchased to help fight pediatric cancer and in July they double it to $6 a pair. We recently had the opportunity to participate in a flip flop drop with them at Camp Sanguinity, a one-week camp program organized by the incredible staff at Cook Children’s Medical Center, where kids in treatment are given free reign to the grounds of Camp John Marc, a 170-acre campground oasis, built & operated specifically to give sick children the opportunity to feel like a kid.
5. Gypset Honey donates a portion of the sales of her gorgeous handmade jewelry to cancer research and patient assistance. She recently gave a donation of $1000 directly to the American Cancer Society as a base for the Gypset Honey for More Birthdays fundraiser.
6. TOMS was founded on a simple premise: One for One. Every purchase you make,TOMS will help a person in need. We carry a large selection of TOMS at our Dallas and Austin stores and are proud to support their mission that has provided shoes for people in more than 60 countries.
7. Patagonia believes that a love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them, and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of our planet. Patagonia donates their time, services and at least 1% of sales to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups all over the world who work to help reverse the tide.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
click here to log in